Sunday, April 24, 2011

My lovely new PUPPY!



















My new boy Sir Darnley´s Undercover Urchin ”Hamish” (Dundee So Classic x Multi Ch. Sir Darnley´s Rambling Ruby) arrived in Norway today from Germany. I love him to bits already and hope he turns out well. Thank you for letting me have him, Maren!

You can take a look at Hamish´s mother (an excellent, quality bitch) on Maren Bichel-Schnock´s (Sir Darnley) homepage, click on the German flag, click on Die Sir Darnley´s on the navigator bar, click on Die Stamhunde( left). And scroll down do the second to last bitch: 

For Hamish´s father, who has done very well in Germany so far, bred in Sweden by Christina Hüttner (Dundee), click here: 
http://www.scottiekennel.de/html/willis.html

Foto: Montasje. Photo: Montage.

5 comments:

  1. Ååååååååååååååååååå, hellenuttan!!! Noe så vakkert!! Hunden også, selvfølgelig ;-)
    Vi kommer helt klart på barselbesøk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, he looks so sharp! And what an adorable name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. Teacup puppies for sale

    ReplyDelete