Friday, September 28, 2012
Her er annonsen min (høyre) i siste Skotte Nytt. Hvis du er ny til bloggen ønsker jeg deg velkommen! Til høyre (BLOG ARCHIVE) kan du navigere deg gjennom alle publiseringene mine, siden 2010.
Here´s my ad (right) for this Blog in the latest Swedish breed-club magazine "Skotte Nytt". If you´re new to my Blog I would like to wish you welcome! To the right (BLOG ARCHIVE) you can navigate yourself through all my postings, since 2010.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Christina and Roland Hüttner´s kennel, Dundee, was Best Breeder (out of four breeder entries) on Saturday at the Swedish Scottish Terrier Club´s 40th Anniversary Show, under John Herd.
From left: Dundee Masquerade Flirt 'Sara' (BIS-veteran), Dundee Royal Excellens 'CG', Dundee Extra Smart 'Ellen' and my own Dundee Dark Forest ‘Hudson’ (BOS-veteran) made up the Dundee group.
Photo: Carl-August Bodenhagen
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Hamish, SIR DARNLEY´S Undercover Urchin, was BIS-Intermediate on Saturday under John Herd (Feregait) at the Swedish Club´s 40th Anniversary Breed Special. There were four dog entries and five bitch entries in Intermediate Class. Pleased as punch here! Read Mr. Herd´s critique of him below:
Lovely clean head. Good eye colour. Good bite. Lovely ear set. Good brisket. Well slung body. Good shoulders. Lovely back end. Nice hocks. Good tailset. Very sound coming and going. Very promising. Coat is in good order. Excellent bone.
Thank you so much for letting me have this smashing wee boy, Maren!
Please click on photos to enlarge!
Photos: Eva Bermsjö and Carl-August Bodenhagen
Judge John Herd (Feregait) made my bonnie lass, TATLER Tickled Pink, second in junior class on Saturday at the Swedish Club´s 40th Anniversary Breed Special. There were four entries in this class: First was Raglan Ready to Smile, third was Black Horn´s Sorceress and fourth was Piccola Sreaga Lilith. Read Mr. Herd´s critique of Agnes below:
Lovely head. Nice dark eye. Good bite. Nice front. Good brisket. Low to ground. Good back end. Nice stifle. Very promising. Nice on the move.
Click on photos to enlarge!
Photos: Carl-August Bodenhagen
Hudson, Nordic Ch Nordic W-06 VWW-10 DUNDEE Dark Forest, was BOS-Veteran on Saturday at the Swedish Club´s 40th Anniversary Breed Special under John Herd (Feregait). Read Mr. Herd´s critique of him below:
11-years old. Beautiful head. Still with a good mouth. Lovely ears. His front could be a little wider. Good body properties. Low to ground. Good tailset. Lovely back end. Coat is in good condition for age. Shown very well.
Photo: Eva Bermsjö
Monday, September 17, 2012
Dan Ericsson (Raglan) and Avril Herd (Feregait)
Vivi-Ann Lövstedt (Lövi-Scot)
Gerd Anthonisen (Black Horn) and Elisabeth Spång (Mårax) and her husband
Guri Aalerud (Scanwayn) and Christina Hüttner (Dundee)
Gerd Elin Bøe (Pocket) and Roland Hüttner (Dundee)
Monica Rosendahl (Roskot) left
Thomas Rosendahl (Roskot) left
Jarl Anthonisen (Black Horn) left Bartos gentleman right
John Herd (Feregait) and Peter Healey
PS: Sorry about the photo quality, my single-lens reflex camera had run out of juice. These are taken on my iPhone
Dan Ericsson gifted me this cute vintage ashtray (left) at the Swedish Scottie Club´s (Skottefederationen) 40th Anniversary Breed Special on Saturday.
He thought it would fit in better at my place than at his, he said.
On the photo on the right you all can see just how well it fits in with my orange collection.
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Please scroll for copy in English!
På openshowet vårt i går, lørdag 8/9, der Lillian Lleton (Danskot) dømte, ble min veteran NORDCH NORDV-06 VWW-10 DUNDEE Dark Forest (Ch. DUNDEE Cool Trooper x Ch. DUNDEE Always Polite) BIS Veteran og 3. beste hanhund. Min unghund SIR DARNLEY´S Undercover Urchin (DUNDEE So Classic x Multi Ch. SIR DARNLEY´S Rambling Ruby) ble 2. beste unghund og 4. beste hanhund. Min egen lille juniortispe TATLER Tickled Pink (Ch. DUNDEE Royal Excellens x POCKET´S Rocket) ble 2. beste junior tispe. Nedenfor kan dere lese Lillians kritikk av dem:
1. 11 år. Herlig helhet. Langt elegant hode. Prima hals og overlinje. Fine vinkler fremme og bak. Prima haleansetning. Smukk pels. Prima kondisjon. Beveger seg godt. Herlig temperament. En fornøyelse å se.
2. 20 mnd. Tiltalende helhet. God størrelse. Langt maskulint hode. Prima hals, skuldre, front og forbryst. God benstamme. Kort kropp og god type. Prima haleansetning. Bredt bakparti m. gode vinkler. Utmerket pels of farge. Godt temperament. Herlige frie bevegelser.
3. 11. mnd. Tiltalende junior. Kort og kompakt. Fint feminint hode. Prima hals, skuldre og forbryst. Fin overlinje. Prima haleansetning. Utmerkede vinkler bak. Fin pels og kondisjon. Tiltalende temperament. Beveger seg godt.
At our Breed Special yesterday, Saturday 8/9, where Lillian Lleton (Danskot) judged, my veteran NORDCH NORDV-06 VWW-10 DUNDEE Dark Forest (Ch. DUNDEE Cool Trooper x Ch. DUNDEE Always Polite) was BIS Veteran and 3. best dog. My Youngster/Intermediate SIR DARNLEY´S Undercover Urchin (DUNDEE So Classic x Multi Ch. SIR DARNLEY'S Rambling Ruby) was 2nd best Intermediate dog and 4. best dog. My own little junior TATLER Tickled Pink (Ch. DUNDEE Royal Excellens x POCKET'S Rocket) was 2nd best junior bitch. Below you can read Lillian's critiques of them:
1. 11 years. Delightful general appearance. Long elegant head. Excellent neck and topline. Lovely angles in front and rear. Excellent tailset. Beautiful coat. Excellent condition. Moves well. Lovely temperament. A joy to watch.
2. 20 months. Appealing general appearance. Good size. Long masculine head. Excellent neck, shoulders, front and forechest. Good bone. Short body and good type. Excellent tailset. Wide rear structure w. good angles. Excellent coat of colour. Good temperament. Lovely free movement.
3. 11 months. Attractive junior. Short and compact. Nice feminine head. Excellent neck, shoulders and forechest. Nice topline. Excellent tailset. Excellent angles in rear. Nice coat and condition. Appealing temperament. Moves well.